Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pabst Blue Ribbon "trifecta"


Brewery: Pabst Brewing Company
Location: Mailwaukee, WI
Serving: can (1), bottle (4), "tallboy" (2)
Style: American Lagar
ABV: 5%

Had I been at the track and hit this trifectia I'd be a rich man, but since I was working in the yard (ie: mowing, weeding, seeding, and tree removing) I figured I'd take the bet.....I won. Given I cannot describe appearance other than "Red, White, & Blue" but regardless I know a superior beer when I taste one. Now I've heard certain people complain of these American lagers and their "no taste drinkability" but truth is I don't always want a beer so heavy and filling. In those instantances I go for the Pabst and have yet to be let down (10 years and counting).

Rating: A+

1 comment:

Josh said...

You should have finished with a draft for the superfecta.