Monday, April 14, 2008

Corona Light

Brewery: Groupo Modelo
Location: Mexico
Serving: Bottle
Style: Light Lager
ABV: ?

I decided to start off Little 5 with a cerveza to get into the fiesta spirit. Actually, the keg wasn't tapped yet and these were cold. My mistake. I held the bottle up and admired the faintest hint of yellow colour. After the aroma of skunk hit my nostrils, I opted to put a lime in the beer. Citrus in beer! That's blasphemy. You prove to me that Corona is actually beer and I'll repent. The lime made it drinkable so I guess you can take away my beer snob membership. After shoving the lime in the bottle, it went down easily enough. The phrase "it was like drinking water" is correct in this case. Water w/ some lime. No me gusta.


Rating: F

1 comment:

Don said...

ugh, this is a case where soberiety should take precedence over drinking....